ULTIMATE GLOW UP
- The ultimate glow up! Your first teeth whitening session AND a tan!
- Your first session with our organic teeth whitening service that removes stains, fights bacteria and creates pearly white smiles!
- Your follow up after your initial whitening appointment!
Listen... Our clients are averaging 6-8 shades lighter in ONE appointment!
It’s an easy, pain free process.
It’s safe on enamel, protects gums, causes little to no sensitivity, and is a registered natural health product with clean ingredients.
We use a professional line in-studio as well as offer a retail line to use at home.
Our product contains 9 ingredients that have all been carefully formulated to safely and effectively whiten, heal oral tissue, neutralize harmful bacteria and remineralize teeth.
Every ingredient plays an important part in making sure you are left with no sensitivity. It’s proven to be effective, enamel-safe, low-sensitivity, and a convenient option available for use at-home or in-studio.
Preparation / Care
How do I prepare for my teeth whitening appointment?
- If you have not had a cleaning in the last 6 months, we highly recommend it.
- After your appointment you will not be able to eat for 1 hour, so plan accordingly!
- Lastly, brush your teeth before arriving.
What do I need to do after my teeth whitening appointment?
- For 1 hour after, drink water only
- For 24 hours after, avoid any staining drinks or food. This includes berries, chocolate, sauces, tomatoes, red wine, coffee and dark pop.
- After the first 24 hours, you’re good to go, but keep in mind your diet will have an impact on your long-term results!
- For example, if you’re a daily coffee drinker, you’d want to use our home care products to maintain your results.