Cleveland Teeth Whitening
Our teeth whitening is all natural, enamel safe and made for sensitive teeth. On top of all that, it’s cost-effective. One session is the equivalent to five packages of strips and with one session, our clients average 6 - 8 shades lighter.
Teeth Whitening Only
- Whiten with our organic teeth whitening service that removes stains, fights bacteria and creates pearly white smiles!
The Ultimate Glow Up
- This service will leave you glowing in every way, including a hydration spray tan and teeth whitening session.
The Glow Life Teeth Whitening
- Glow Life members only, book your teeth whitening here! See our booking site for more information on joining The Glow Life.
Preparation / Care
How do I prepare for my teeth whitening appointment?
- Teeth cleaning. If you have not had a cleaning in the last 6 months, we highly recommend it for best results.
- Hydrate. Leading up to your appointment, drink 100oz per day.
- Plan accordingly. After your appointment you will not be able to eat for 2 hours. For the following 48 hours, avoid dark foods and liquids that may stain your teeth.
- Brush. Brush your teeth before arriving, if possible.
What do I need to do after my teeth whitening appointment?
- For 1 hour after, drink water only
- For 24 hours after, avoid any staining drinks or food. This includes berries, chocolate, sauces, tomatoes, red wine, coffee and dark pop.
- After the first 24 hours, you’re good to go, but keep in mind your diet will have an impact on your long-term results!
- For example, if you’re a daily coffee drinker, you’d want to use our home care products to maintain your results.