FIRST RINSE 101
Immediately following your appointment, there's a few things to be aware of prior to your first rinse! (Rinse time will be provided at appointment, but can range from 1.5 to 12 hours)
- Avoid water at all costs. No cooking, no dishes, no bath time, no makeup remover, etc. Also, no sweat!
- Avoid skin to skin contact. Pants and long sleeves are best while your tan is developing! What we especially want to avoid here is your hands touching other parts of your body prior to your first rinse.
- Follow rinse time. Trust your artist! Whatever rinse time was provided should be strictly followed. If you don't know your rinse time, text us! (440) 549-4645
- Rinse. Once it's time to rinse, shower in lukewarm water. No soap. You will see the bronzer washing away, that's normal! Stay in the shower until the water runs clear. If you see any streaks or uneven areas after your rinse, hop back in the shower and continue rinsing until everything is even. If needed, you can use your hand under the water to guide the bronzer off your skin.
- Trust the process. Immediately following your first rinse, you may feel like your tan has completely disappeared. This is also normal. Your tan will continue to develop for 18 - 24 hours before you see your full color.