We are committed to helping women feel confident in their own skin with a sunless alternative using quality products. All while delivering a tan experience unlike any other in Cleveland.
Each tan is customized to ensure a natural looking tan that is unique based on your skin type.
What do we mean by “quality products?” When making decisions on what products to carry, we wanted our clients to be able to feel good about what they are putting on their skin. We source the best, highest quality products possible. From spray tan solution to our teeth whitening formula, all naturally-derived, vegan, cruelty-free, and free of gluten, parabens, and sulfates.
How is our experience different than others in Cleveland? With every single tan, we include several steps before and after your tan to prepare your skin and ensure the best results. We often hear “I have never had a spray tan artist do this to me before” due to our complimentary add-ons and level of attention to detail.
We are committed to providing the best sunless tan in Cleveland, OH and can’t wait to meet you!
Preparation / Care
For the best tan results, follow these prep tips:
- Shave and exfoliate. 12 to 24 hours before your appointment, shave all unwanted hair and exfoliate from head to toe with an exfoliating mitt. This step is critical!
- Wash your hair. We recommend washing your hair when you shave and exfoliate to avoid washing your hair during your first rinse. While this is not required, ingredients in most shampoos and conditioners can interfere with the development of your tan.
- Do not apply any products. After showering, do not apply any lotions, deodorants or perfumes to your skin as these will create a barrier on your skin and result in an uneven tan.
- Pack for your appointment. We recommend wearing dark, loose fitting clothes and breathable shoes. Pack an umbrella if there is any rain in the forecast on the day of your tan.
- Plan for R&R. Immediately following your appointment, plan to avoid any and all contact with water and sweat. Ideally, we want you to go home and chill on the couch!
Immediately following your appointment, there's a few things to be aware of prior to your first rinse! (Rinse time will be provided at appointment, but can range from 1.5 to 12 hours)
- Avoid water. No cooking, no dishes, no bath time, no makeup remover, etc. Also, no sweat!
- Avoid skin to skin contact. Pants and long sleeves are best while your tan is developing! What we especially want to avoid here is your hands touching other parts of your body prior to your first rinse.
- Follow rinse time. Trust your artist! Whatever rinse time was provided should be strictly followed. If you don't know your rinse time, text us! 440-471-4606
- Rinse. Once it's time to rinse, shower in lukewarm water. No soap. You will see the bronzer washing away, that's normal! Your tan will continue to develop for 18 - 24 hours.
To keep your tan looking its best after your first rinse, follow these aftercare tips:
- Hydrate and moisturize. Drink a lot of water and use lotion at least twice a day. Hydrated skin will allow for longer lasting results and natural, even fading. (Hint: the quality of the lotion and the ingredients it contains do make a difference)
- Choose gentle products. Harsh soaps, exfoliants and oil-based products are going to cause the tan to fade quickly.
- Avoid shaving/hair removal. If you cannot avoid, use a brand new razor and use conditioner instead of shaving cream.
- Pat dry. When drying off after showers, pat dry. Do not rub.