Hi bride! We’re so happy to have you here. If you’re looking for a compilation of expert tips, recommendations and advice to follow leading up to your wedding day glow, you’re in the right spot.
As you prepare to walk down the aisle, achieving the perfect sun-kissed glow is an essential part of your bridal beauty routine. Follow our Spray Tan Bride Guide to ensure a flawless spray tan experience for your big day.
1. Book a Trial: Just like your hair and make up trials, scheduling a trial tan is the best way to ensure you’ll love your glow for your big day. Book at least four weeks before the wedding to ensure we have enough time for an additional trial, if needed.
2. Take Care of Your Skin: In the months leading up to the big day, avoid sunburn (AT ALL COSTS) and be mindful of tan lines. Spray tans and sunburn do not mix well. If your skin is overexposed to sun at any point in the months leading up to your wedding, you may not be a good fit for a spray tan, which is never fun to tell our brides. We are able to even out unwanted tan lines, but avoiding them altogether is even better.
3. Tell Us All the Things at Your Trial: During your trial, share essential details that will help us customize your spray tan. For example, familiarize us with your photographer’s editing style to ensure the tan looks natural in your wedding photos. Communicate your goals for hair and makeup. Lastly, let us know if your significant other or bridal party will also be getting a spray tan. These details will guide us in creating a cohesive and stunning look for your entire wedding party!
4. Consider Clear Solution: Opting for a clear solution is a popular choice among brides looking to eliminate the risk of bronzer transferring to their wedding dress. This option provides a beautiful, natural-looking tan without any residue, ensuring you stay picture-perfect throughout your special day.
5. Pre-Book Your Tan for the Big Day: This is important for a few reasons. Your wedding tan should occur two days before the wedding, which often lands on a Thursday. Thursdays are our busiest day of the week, so book ahead to ensure you secure your ideal day/time. (Especially if you are looking to get your entire bridal party in, we recommend booking months in advance).
Lastly, all other beauty services should occur 24 hours before your tan. Planning ahead will allow you to properly schedule your nails, facial, waxing, etc.
Wedding planning is stressful enough, don’t let your desire for glowing skin add to that. Book a trial, trust the pros and we’ll take it from there. See you soon bride!